“Ramada experience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This hotel was horrible asked for a non smoking room and stunk like smoke stayed two night after coming back in our room they had put the SAME SHEETS AND BLANKETS ON!!! I know this because of the milk stain from my daughter bottle and it smell like smoke again after they "clean" it such a horrible experience never again!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 21 February 2014

It was a very nice place for half the price. I booked there last minute and was very surprised at the price. I had gone to two hotels that were charging 130 a night. I went onto Booking.com and found Ramada Limited. The price was fair and didn't have any problems. The front desk staff were very friendly. Would recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This is my first review on yelp. I had a horrible experience! After checking in, i showered and ready for bed. I sat on the bed leaning against the pillows by the headboard for about an hour, I got up to use the restroom and came back with a dozen of BED BUGS everywhere. It is was disgusting! Immediately I got up and showered, changed my clothes and checked out. I call the front desk and told Nick that there were BED BUGS in the room, he said he wants to come in the room and see. He came in and saw BED BUGS everywhere, no apology but offered a full refund and we left. Because of this incident, my husband and I had to toss away our luggage, shoes, clothing and laptop bag. And We also got bites from the BED BUGS and I had to go to the doctor for treatment. I called the hotel the following week after I returned home and spoke to Eric (another front desk person) about my experience. I asked for compensation, he said the owner is out of country and will not return until 1/18/2014. He also said only the owner can make the decision regarding my compensation and gave me the owner's email address. Dhadesh Patel(staysantacruz@gmail.com) I emailed him but no response. DO NOT stay at this hotel! Ramada Limited Santa Cruz, 516 Water Street, Santa Cruz, CA. Bad service, and unethical!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Nice little hotel, centrally located so easy to go downtown or jump on the freeways. Nothing fancy but great front desk staff

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple