“Segway Santa Cruz - Awesome Way to see Santa Cruz”

Segway Santa Cruz Tours
Ranked #8 of 35 Tours in Santa Cruz
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are a native to the area or just visiting, Segway Tours offers a one-of-a-kind experience you'll want to share with family & friends. Enjoy gliding on a Segway along Westcliffs beautiful spectacular ocean seascapes. visit the historical Lighthouse & Surf Museum & gliding to Natural Bridges. Listen to barking, sun basking, seals serenades from Seal Rock. Glide down the Municipal Wharf like a celebrity as visitors watch with interest and take photographs as we pass by.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were given this as a Christmas gift and what a wonderful gift it was. We have lived in the Bay Area for over 30 days and would have never thought to see Santa Cruz via these awesome machines. Segway Santa Cruz is such an amazing company that makes your whole experience wonderful. Thank you Segway Santa Cruz for taking such great care of us and for giving us a day to remember.

1  Thank SandiMello
There are newer reviews for Segway Santa Cruz Tours

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had an amazing day on our Segway tour with Tami as our guide. It is easy, fun and a great way to see everything around the board walk.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

A fantastic experience on the Segway made even better by the attention given to all on the trip by Tami and her Mum. There were 8 in our Group and we made up 4 of these with ages ranging from 12 to 57. Excellent training given - it really is easier than it looks! The tour was well worth it and all had a fabulous time, Tami and her Mum are a great laugh. Highly recommended - it was the highlight of a great holiday.

1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed 11 April 2014

5 Stars for the folks at Segway Santa Cruz. Tami and her mom run a fun place for kids of all ages 3 to 93. If you have never ridden a Segway, I would say, give them a call and do it this year. We are the 2 in the back of most pics Apr 10th 2014 @ 10am. I'm in the orange and my wife is usually the one right in front of me. We are both in our late 60's and enjoyed every minute.
They are easy to find and parking is directly across the street ($2/hr or $10/day)

1  Thank Robin Z
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I strongly recommend taking the 1 1/2-hour tour if you're looking for a fun, family outdoor activity in Santa Cruz, even if you haven't tried a Segway before. My 13-year old son, my wife (her first time on a Segway) and I had a fantastic time with Tami, our tour guide; she was fun and knowledgeable. The 1-hour tour is preceded by a 20-30 minute practice session (riding a Segway is very easy and intuitive). The tour took us past the lighthouse (surfing museum) and dogs' beach through the beautiful cliffs of West Cliff Drive and back, then towards the wharf where we saw sea lions and seals. The day was bright and crisp, however, wear a fleece as it may get a bit chilly near the water. Again, I highly recommend Segway Santa Cruz, you and your family and/or friends will have a fantastic time!