“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Went for dinner with a colleague visiting us and the food was pretty good and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

A good friend of mine who is a Santa Cruz local took me here a few years ago and I was very impressed! Great steaks and I had Salmon there that was very good. The second time I went, a year later, it kinda fell short. The food didn't have a lot of flavor to it. The service has always been wonderful! Rustic inside, and a nice place to take a first date:) I have been there now 4 times and it's worth it, but it can be one day great and the next, just ok. I say try it!

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

We turned up without a reservation and quickly got ushered to a quiet table for two... I would recommend making a reservation

We had the fillet minion and the buttered steak, with some deep fried artichokes to start. The steaks were cooked to perfection and served promptly.

Prices were reasonable given the popularity of the place and the quality of the food.

Defiantly worth a try of you like your meat!!!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We had a very good lunch here. A bit crowded but not too noisy. Service was terrific. Lunch was tasty with ample portions. I enjoyed the hanger steak. Will definitely return. A specialty is their large selection of burgers. Small parking lot but close by street parking is plentiful (25 cents for an hour).

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The special Tomato Bisque was great with lots of basil, and I really enjoyed the garliccy salad dressing on my baby lettuce salad. The mashed potatoes were average. Mine are better. :-)

They have a special Vegitarian menu...but don't advertise it...We found out because we told them we are vegitarian. Ask and you will get! 7 Items on this menu.