“Salmon Burger, onion rings!!”
Review of Betty Burgers

Betty Burgers
Ranked #8 of 374 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our delicious burgers are made with fresh, all-natural beef with NO hormones and NO antibiotics. Local vegetables are delivered fresh daily.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have to admit first off, the Slammin' Salmon sandwich is the only thing I've eaten at Betty's Burgers due to my diet, but it is one of the best I've had! The sandwich comes with lettuce that is crispy and crunch, the tomatoes ripe, and the bun soft! I can only imagine the other sandwiches are equally delicious. I have gone with friends and they enjoyed their choices immensely. Service is fast, efficient, and very friendly. At the 41st Avenue location there is plenty of seating inside and out, and adequate parking. Oh, I didn't mention the onion rings yet! They are on the expensive side, but so, so worth the price! I am very picky about onion rings as they are my guilty pleasure. Betty's onion rings gets my vote as the best I've ever had! The restaurant is very clean and airy. The patio is fun to enjoy on a sunny summer afternoon.

1  Thank Rachell S
There are newer reviews for Betty Burgers

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Betty's Burgers are up there with the greats for me- In-N-Out, % Guys, etc. Everything that I've had on the menu has been delicious and tastes really fresh. Great fries and sweet potato fries, too!

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I tried this place on our trip to the boardwalk. The staff was great and took our orders quickly. There is a big menu with lots of different burgers. We both got the Texas Two Step and they were delicious. The burgers were big and juicy. I also loved the fries. They were very crispy and very good as well. The place is a little pricey for just some burgers and fries but it is worth it. We will definitely be back. :)

The milkshakes are good too!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Best Burger, super friendly staff, definitely a place to visit and enjoy the food. My recommendation: try the sweet potatoe fries. delicious.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I got burgers but there was a great plenty of selection from the menu. The burger was delicious and very flavorful! The only downfall is all of their lubes are mayonnaise based and unfortunately I don't like mayonnaise. I just felt like some burgers didn't need the lube like the duke burger which is like a teriyaki burger so I felt the lube should have been teriyaki not mayonnaise that was my only disappointment but all in all it was a great place for burgers. I'm sure all menu items were good and I look forward to going again and trying something different.