“Hearty Turkey Burgers”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our delicious burgers are made with fresh, all-natural beef with NO hormones and NO antibiotics. Local vegetables are delivered fresh daily.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We did take-out on two occasions and enjoyed the turkey burgers both times. Prices were reasonable and food was done on time.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We walked from the Boardwalk to Betty's Burgers (about a 10 minute walk) and it was well worth it! The burgers were very tasty and big and the french fries were awesome. The portions were large and I think it was well worth the money! I would definitely go back here again! This location is on a rather busy street so when you sit outside it can get very loud, but it was still nice outside nonetheless.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have to admit first off, the Slammin' Salmon sandwich is the only thing I've eaten at Betty's Burgers due to my diet, but it is one of the best I've had! The sandwich comes with lettuce that is crispy and crunch, the tomatoes ripe, and the bun soft! I can only imagine the other sandwiches are equally delicious. I have gone with friends and they enjoyed their choices immensely. Service is fast, efficient, and very friendly. At the 41st Avenue location there is plenty of seating inside and out, and adequate parking. Oh, I didn't mention the onion rings yet! They are on the expensive side, but so, so worth the price! I am very picky about onion rings as they are my guilty pleasure. Betty's onion rings gets my vote as the best I've ever had! The restaurant is very clean and airy. The patio is fun to enjoy on a sunny summer afternoon.

1  Thank Rachell S
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Betty's Burgers are up there with the greats for me- In-N-Out, % Guys, etc. Everything that I've had on the menu has been delicious and tastes really fresh. Great fries and sweet potato fries, too!

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I tried this place on our trip to the boardwalk. The staff was great and took our orders quickly. There is a big menu with lots of different burgers. We both got the Texas Two Step and they were delicious. The burgers were big and juicy. I also loved the fries. They were very crispy and very good as well. The place is a little pricey for just some burgers and fries but it is worth it. We will definitely be back. :)

The milkshakes are good too!