“Excellent Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

South Beach Pizza Company
Ranked #144 of 368 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Fair Oaks, California
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We really enjoyed the food. Even though there was a long wait for a table, we found the food to be well worth the wait.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Jamestown, New York
“Awesome !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

the most unique pizza restaurant experience ever lol.. very cool place, friendly staff, and great atmosphere

Visited April 2014
Lodi, California
“Very good pizza.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to try this place while we visited the boardwalk this past weekend. It is conveniently located just across the street from the boardwalk.

The pizza is delicious. I'm a very picky person when it comes to pizza and it was so good!! The flavor was good and the crust was delicious. The pizza was also crispy which I loved.

The place is small but has nice outdoor seating. It does get a little crowded but that's not a problem. It also takes a little while for the food to come out. However, it is worth the wait.
My boyfriend and I enjoyed this place so much we went back the next day.

This place serves pizza as well as burgers, fries, salads etc. it even had a bar where you can get beer or mixed drinks.

I recommend this place to anyone that takes a trip to the boardwalk/Santa Cruz. It really is good and the prices are not bad.

We will be back:)

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Nice staff, average meal, long wait”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

The restaurant experienced a problem at lunch but were slow to tell patrons (? no pizza cook). We waiting a very long time, and at some point they tried to close to new orders. We were not in a rush, but we did have a day pass for the rides and over an hour for lunch is not what we planned. On the plus side, our delightful server was very apologetic and did discount the meal, which lessened our dissatisfaction. I wish we could have changed our order if we knew pizza was going to be so slow to get done.

Visited April 2014
Novato, California
“Pizza okay, but service terrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I came here with my family and had low expectations to begin with most tourist joints like this rely on traffic from the boardwalk rather than serving good food. South Beach was still worse than my expectations:

Service was slow and inattentive. Hostess and waitress had to be asked numerous times to bring us the basics like cutlery. Waitress took the time to complain to us that they were understaffed.

They point out in their menu that the coffee is gourmet, yet they don't serve cream with it, just milk (the hostess pointed out that it was still really good because it has vitamin D in it).

My wife ordered a "Greek salad". However, it had nothing you would expect to have on a Greek salad, like peppers, cucumbers and onions. They didn't even have Greek dressing. It was basically a green salad with olives and it tasted terrible.

Pizza was ok.