“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for late night meal after an all day road trip. They have a variety of crepes we had the pollo verde and Greek, both of which were completely devoured. The soup and salad was very good as well. The dessert crepes were good but not as great as the dinner ones. Would come here again for dinner.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We had lunch with bumch of folks who have different dietary issues, and everyone found something to suit them. The food was delivered promptly, the waitresses were smart and saavy, and the outdoor patio dining was lovely, with blooming floowers and plenty of shade. My friends eat there regularly, and I was glad to be introduced to it.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We found this place by accident in one of our first trips to Santa Cruz, kind of warn out from a day on the beach.

Place looks tiny but they have a large outdoor area (with heaters when needed) and they have a marked parking lot just across the street.

Obviously they're great at crêpes. These are the full meal stuffed with all kinds of delicious fillings and trimmings crêpes... Their dessert crêpes are quite good as well.

Love their homemade fresh bread which you typically finish (but they'll offer more) as they can be quite busy and the food may take ˜20 minutes or so.
It's ok, they have great beer on tap and a number of other ways to keep you salivating...

We eat there almost every time we go over the hill from the valley...

Oh, and typical Santa Cruz waitresses...

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have always loved this restaurant! The crepes are SO delicious! I also love sitting on the back patio. You're surrounded by greenery and it seems like you are miles away from any streets.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I've searched other restaurants, and tried other similar crepes, but nothing compares to the Zorba the Greek crepe served here! We ordered it this week (last time was three years ago) and it was every bit as delicious as I had remembered. Can't say I know much about anything else on the menu, but whenever we're in Santa Cruz, this is the place where I want to eat! We love the laid back atmosphere and the beautiful garden setting. It's a favorite and always a special treat since discovering this restaurant over 20 years ago.

1  Thank JN_Adventures