“Still great food”

Ranked #5 of 389 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2014

When I lived in Santa Cruz I would go here all the time. Now that I'm just a visitor I tried it out and love the place all over again. Great multi-grain pancakes and omelets not to mention their other fare.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Me and the 4 kids really enjoyed our breakfast. Good food, great service and the price wasn't too bad either.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Great location downtown. Friendly staff right pace of service and great selection of tasty foods NOT a run of the milk cafe. Try it

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The breakfast was so good my 11 yr old son wanted to eat there twice in our four day trip. The food was delicious, atmosphere was lovely, and the staff was very friendly. Seemed to be a popular place for breakfast but our wait was very short during the middle of the week.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Always crowded is a good sign that the food is good. During my UCSC days and when I visit the Cruz I go to walnut cafe for breakfast. The food is fresh and oh so good. Try anything you won't be disappointed.