“fantastic coffee roasters”

Verve Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Santa Cruz
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This location is the roaster. There are three Verves in Santa Cruz. They all serve the same excellent coffee and some very delicious small pastries. It's all about the coffee!!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Consistently the best coffee in the Santa Cruz area. Really great baristas great house roasted coffee funky atmosphere .

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Located right downtown on a great shopping street. At the end of the block, you'll find the perfect cappuccino. Excellent coffee, pastries. Indoor and outdoor seating. Great vibe at the Verve.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Visited Santa Cruz last Wednesday for an appointment. Since traffic at Highway-17 was surprisingly light, I arrived very early, so I decided to walk along Pacific Avenue on a cool morning to buy a nice cup of jave. Usually I went to Zoccoli's Deli, but when I passed Verve Coffee (located beside Zoccoli's), I decided to give it a try. Had their Coffee Americano with a small slice of their almond cake. Verve's coffee is really bold and has the right amount of acidity. Very satisfied with their service too!

1  Thank Abram293
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I love this place. I was vacationing and splurged for a soy mocha and found the foam art to be well done and care for. This is rarity in the days of Starbucks where a machine makes your drink and the human only has to press a button. I wish I had one of these in my town. Plus the decor was thoughtful. If I were a student again, I would study here or just hang out.