“Couldn't ask for more!”

Ranked #34 of 54 Hotels in Santa Cruz
Sacramento, California
“Couldn't ask for more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed just this past weekend I was attending a family gathering in town. Our check-in was hassle free. Our stay was pleasant, and have you should definitely check out the waffle maker. :-). Would definitely recommend them as they offered us awesome rates, by booking directly. And in addition to them being literally minutes from the Boardwalk and downtown, they offered us %15 off our next stay. Which will definitely be in order. Thank you !

Room Tip: Down stairs, so you don't have to lug crap up there in the cold.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Santa Cruz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

I will always stay at Bay Front Inn when visiting Santa Cruz. I have stayed at other places in Santa Cruz but this place is the best one by far. The customer service is excellent. The room is spacious clean with a has comfortable bed. Great breakfast and coffee I love the waffle maker.

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

I hadn't been to Santa Cruz before and wasn't really sure where to stay. I picked the Bay Front Inn after seeing it is was relatively close to downtown as well as the beach. I didn't mind walking around but realize some people might not like that so that's why I reduced the location rating. It also has the look of a motel but unfortunately the owners can't change that. I also hadn't tried their heated pool. As far as the room went, they upgraded me to a deluxe when I arrived. I really liked the room! It seemed well done and the big LCD TV was nice! If there was anything to improve it would be the internet... It was quite slow. Overall it was a decent stay, I will be back.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

It has a spacious room, I felt very comfortable there. They have a pool and a nice continental breakfast, HBO and free wi-fi. I liked the nice staff and the guests too. I am looking for an apartment in Santa Cruz, I will stay here again and I do recommend this place.

Room Tip: always book directly to get free parking
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Santa Fruz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

We began our stay at the BayFront Inn in Santa Cruz with an app on my phone, booked over the weekend in-house, and finished up with a website...all in all during our week-long stay there, the staff was cordial and professional, helpful and always smiling. Rayna and Alex were especially nice and always accommodating to us, even though we could be a little difficult at times...thank you very much guys, we will recommend you to anyone needing a nice place to stay in Santa Cruz.

Modesto, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

I have stayed at The Bay Front Inn at least four times in the past year and have always had what they define as a "deluxe" accommodations, the previous rooms seemed to be recently remodeled and clean. However this was my first stay on the ground level and though the room seemed to be clean the furniture had burn

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Luang Prabang, Laos
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

We have been staying here for years and it has slipped a bit. Every morning at 8:00, little kids or dogs woke us up. The first two days, the maid never came, the third day she did after I asked, and the fourth day she came at 6 PM so we just took some clean towels, cups, etc. which I think was her way of not doing her complete job. The breakfast is enough to get you through to lunch and the location is good, just a block from the Las Palmas taco shop and a short distance to India Joze. Will probably be back but kind of disappointed this time.

Room Tip: Try to stay behind the pool as there is nobody upstairs. The upgraded rooms seem to be basically a...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple