All reviews continental breakfast make your own waffles coffee maker tubs boardwalk downtown wharf
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Upon arrival we were upgraded to a double king instead of the double queen we originally reserved. Parking was waived since we booked direct with the hotel, which was helpful the day of departure to keep the car parked while we played on the boardwalk. Annabell was quick with check in and very knowledgeable about the eateries in the surrounding area. Elevator was not working when we checked in, but they were able to get a maint. tech out to fix it after an hour of check in. Walking distance to most things in the area. Breakfast was kind of disappointing. (waffles, bagels, cereal) with a couple fruit and yogurt options.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Stacy L, General Manager at Hotel Solares, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that Annabelle was very helpful and will defiantly share this review with her. The next time you are in the area, we hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

There were no hygiene stuffs available. No extra toilet paper to use that i had to go to the lobby and ask. Bathroom sink wasnt really clean. Hotel workers were nice nothing negative about them. Overall it was ok..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenniferlis
Stacy L, General Manager at Hotel Solares, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

I am sorry to hear that there were no shampoo/conditioner, soap or lotion in your room. We do have extra at the front desk and I am sure one of the agents would of been more than happy to bring it up to you. I apologize that you had to come down. I hope that you will choose to give us another opportunity to accommodate your lodging needs.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. Stacy was very pleasant upon check in offering an upgrade to the deluxe two beds instead of the regular size two beds I booked. They waived the parking fee since we reserved through the hotel, which was greatly appreciated. The room was clean, perfect size. Kids loved the pool, hot tub was nice and relaxing after a day of play. The Boardwalk is within walking distance, close to downtown restaurants and shops. We will definitely be returning.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am please to hear that the Deluxe double queen was perfect for you and your family. Our goal is to exceed guest expectations and I am grateful to hear that we exceed yours. I hope that the next time you are in the area, that you will choose to stay with Hotel Solares.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This hotel was a quiet and clean place to stop for the night. it is close to the board walk and beach ( I suggest you take a walk along the beach even if it is on the sidewalk). I would stay agin if the opportunity presents itself. The hotel is what it is and I could see improvements being made while I was there.

Stayed: May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us. I am please to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

There are definite pros and cons to this hotel. The rooms are large - however, the first room we were given was not clean, heat didn't work and it was dark (on the first floor). We asked to be moved and the second room was like in a different hotel. Light and clean and large. The bed was very comfortable and the water pressure was amazing. The clerks are very nice and the breakfast is average. Bagels, toast, waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal,coffee and tea. It is within walking distance to the boardwalk and trail along the river. The neighborhood is a bit sketch. They charge an extra $10 a night to park in their parking lot. Overall it was fine. Would I stay there again? Maybe. I would definitely check other options.

Room Tip: Stay off the first floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple