Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages is the place to stay if you do not want to stay by the boardwalk. It is not as busy, but a relaxing and a pretty place to stay. Some rooms have oceanview, or you can go in the yard and sit down and see the ocean, or walk to the ocean on the side of the cottage, (about 100 yards?). Be sure to take a camera so you can take pictures of the beaches. There are so many beaches you can walk to from this inn. This place is a great place to stay in if you need to get away from the hustle and bustle of life. There are good restaurants to eat at, good pizza place nearby (Pleasure Pizza). This inn is very reasonable. We have stayed there twice and looking forward to going back for our time out. It is our home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden gem with direct access to the beach at Sunny Cove, a favorite local beach between Santa Cruz and Capitola! This property has a private and charming location with quaint rooms and cottages where you can spend the day on your romantic getaway, enjoy fun family events, eat at great local restaurants, then return to the soothing sound of the ocean waves. Some units have fully-equipped kitchens, ocean views & private decks. Some units are dog-friendly. Short walk to restaurants & yacht harbor. Free continental breakfast, free parking & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages Hotel Santa Cruz
- Ocean Echo Inn And Beach Cottages