We stayed one night in December with our daughter, niece, and puppy. The manager, Paul, was kind and thoughtful. He surprised our girls with a baking tray full of cookies to be baked, which we baked in our full kitchen and enjoyed as a late-night snack! The beach/cove is lovely - we were among only a few people there. The continental breakfast was just enough with bagels & cream cheese, yogurt, and fruit. The only suggestion I would have is to offer some good-quality coffee as well. Down the road a short walk is a Hawaiian place with tasty poke. The girls were so thrilled with the cottage (the cookies, their trundle bed, the wooden ceiling, the beach) that they spent a good deal of time fantasizing about living there. They even wrote Paul a thank you note - without any grown-up prodding. We will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden gem with direct access to the beach at Sunny Cove, a favorite local beach between Santa Cruz and Capitola! This property has a private and charming location with quaint rooms and cottages where you can spend the day on your romantic getaway, enjoy fun family events, eat at great local restaurants, then return to the soothing sound of the ocean waves. Some units have fully-equipped kitchens, ocean views & private decks. Some units are dog-friendly. Short walk to restaurants & yacht harbor. Free continental breakfast, free parking & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages Hotel Santa Cruz
- Ocean Echo Inn And Beach Cottages