We stayed 2 nights early September at Ocean Echo. Our cabin was spacious with wood paneling, a full kitchen, and a deck from which we could see and hear the ocean. Good heating system too. The beach is just down the road. The proprietors were helpful and friendly. Also, you can walk to a few places for coffee and/or lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden gem with direct access to the beach at Sunny Cove, a favorite local beach between Santa Cruz and Capitola! This property has a private and charming location with quaint rooms and cottages where you can spend the day on your romantic getaway, enjoy fun family events, eat at great local restaurants, then return to the soothing sound of the ocean waves. Some units have fully-equipped kitchens, ocean views & private decks. Some units are dog-friendly. Short walk to restaurants & yacht harbor. Free continental breakfast, free parking & free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Echo Inn And Beach Cottages
- Ocean Echo Inn & Beach Cottages Hotel Santa Cruz