Great B&B in Santa Cruz - we stayed here when we passed through the area on our trip down the PCH from San Francisco to LA, and while I didn't love the city, this place was a high point of our time in Santa Cruz. Comfortable beds, highly updated bathrooms, large balcony, very nice front sitting room where they offer complimentary wine/cheese happy hour and continental breakfast - nice bonuses. I would recommend skipping Santa Cruz, but if it's on your list, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz