We loved this Inn. It was perfect for our 2 night anniversary weekend with no kids. The West Cliff Inn is a great place for couples but I would definitely recommend not bringing kids here just because it is designed for people like us who were trying to have a relaxing kid-free weekend. The staff were helpful with recommendations and directions and the food was delicious. The Inn is decorated beautifully and has all the amenities we expected. We stayed in room 8 on the top floor which had the biggest jacuzzi tub that I have ever seen. It also had a nice sitting area and a great(but small) view of the ocean. It is a very short walk to the beach, pier and Boardwalk. There are several restaurants within walking distance but I would highly recommend the drive to "Shadowbrook" for a special meal. Overall, an unforgettable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff across from the beach, West Cliff Inn is a renovated historic building offering well appointed guestrooms and a fabulous coastal location. This Four Sisters Inn is a three-story Italianate Victorian with a wraparound porch offering views of the Monterey Bay. The inn features a breezy, coastal decor with fabrics in crisp blues and whites and the well-appointed guestrooms feature a fireplace, a marble tile bathroom, and most offer a jetted spa tub and king bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Cliff Inn, a 4 Sisters Inn
- West Cliff Inn, a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Hotel
- West Cliff Santa Cruz