Mission Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$177
Beach Street Inn and Suites(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$366
Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$202
ComfortInn
Quality Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$152
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Breakfast included
US$440
US$427
Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$244
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

Best Western Plus All Suites Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$232
Hilton Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$195
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)
US$514
US$488
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2016

My husband and I loved our stay at Flipjack Ranch. The location is amazing, set in the redwoods. Our room fit the setting perfectly. The bed was extremely comfortable. There are animals on the property which we enjoyed and in the morning after a wonderful breakfast, we walked on paths through the redwoods. We were there for a family event and would definitely go back for a getaway with just the two of us. The owners are wonderful!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Second time at FlipJack Ranch and I am already looking forward to my next visit. I can not think of a better retreat in the area and David and Robin are such wonderful hosts. Amongst so many things to like my girlfriend seemed especially drawn to all the animals whereas I must confess - I love the breakfast experience.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Robin M, Owner at FlipJack Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Thanks Again! Hope to have our new ranch raised bacon for you next time!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

My wife and I had a very pleasant stay at FlipJack Ranch to celebrate a wedding anniversary weekend away from the kids. We enjoyed the delicious farm-to-table food, kind and helpful service, and a truly beautiful setting. The location offered us great access to hiking in the redwoods, relaxing on the beach, and the dining and amenities in Santa Cruz all while staying in a peaceful, remote location.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple