“real food, really!”

Good for: Local cuisine
pebble beach
“real food, really!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

quesadillas are so good along with the chili verde burritos. every thing is prepared while u wait. the kitchen is clean the food is fresh the staff is great.the salsa that sits on the table in the squeeze container should be sold in stores so we can all enjoy it at home.

• Visited March 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best al pastor I have found anywhere”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Everything is good at Tacos Moreno. I've been going there for twenty years. Since moving away from Santa Cruz many years ago I have been trying to find a good al Pastor burrito. None that I have found can match Esteban Moreno's version. I was in town with my family this week and treated them to the best al pastor burritos ever. Haven't tried the other two locations yet but the original on Water Street is as good as ever. The other two are run by Esteban's adult children. If you like al pastor style meat then you have to try the burrito at this place. No one else comes close.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jeff_Lebowski2014
Santa Cruz
“Al Pastor is the best”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The food here is awesome! I usually get the al pastor burrito with cheese. And always get chips and the burrito salsa (different than the chips salsa and better in my opinion). When they close around Christmas time for a couple of weeks, I go in with a container and buy a bunch of salsa to use (meals revolve around what can I put salsa on). The lunch line can be a bit intimidating, but the line moves fast (or better yet, call it in and go right to the counter for pick up).

Visited March 2014
Santa Rosa, California
“awesome as always”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

i've never been disappointed at tacos moreno. great salsa. burrito good, but my go to is the quesadillas on corn tortilla. oh yeah.

• Visited December 2013
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Great food”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Excellent service and great food. Good location. We had a great time here.

This is the place where I fell in love with Mexican food.

Visited September 2013