Yes, it is close to the Boardwalk, but the area around the hotel was not a pleasant sight. The hotel itself is charming and unique, but old and in need of some renovation. Our room looked out over the parking lot with the view of migrant housing next door. It was roomy, clean, but dark and in need of some new furnishings. The breakfast was delicious with homemade bread and the staff was very friendly.
I struggled between poor and average rating, but just too many problems to call it average. Also, I think the price was too high for the quality of the room. The night before, we stayed at a hotel in a large room with a harbor view for $40 less than this one.
Not the right place for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Mediterranean-style hotel in Santa Cruz Pacific Inn is just blocks from the boardwalk and Santa Cruz Beaches. Choose from several accommodation options with high-speed wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and premium cable TV. For added luxury, we also have an enclosed heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna. Enjoy the extended complimentary continental breakfast to start the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pacific Inn Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Inn Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel International Pacific