If you're okay with homeless, drug using, disheveled, young men being in the room next door, than this is the lodging for you! We were kept awake by loud voices in the hallway, shady characters hanging around the parking lot and a general sense of unease as we watched men in their late teens coupled up and paying cash with older men for a room. I was in this hotel with my teenage daughter, we had come to cheek out the UC, and once we got into the room, we didn't dare venture out to use the pool or hot tub. This is not a family place at all. At 6 AM, we bolted out of bed as screams emanated from the parking lot. A woman and man were screaming, swearing and beating on each other. Apparently, he still owed her money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Mediterranean-style hotel in Santa Cruz Pacific Inn is just blocks from the boardwalk and Santa Cruz Beaches. Choose from several accommodation options with high-speed wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and premium cable TV. For added luxury, we also have an enclosed heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna. Enjoy the extended complimentary continental breakfast to start the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Pacific Inn Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Inn Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel International Pacific