If you don't have a pet, you might want to consider a different property.
It's shabby, unattractive, and grungy, but it's located in a decent area, though not near the ocean.
In terms of the pets, there is a $20per pet fee which gives you nothing but the privilege of having your dog with you. Many pet friendly motels provide bowls or something but not this motel. The walls are thin and you can hear other guests.
It is pretty basic, make sure you get some kind of discount, like AAA or something to help offset the pet fee.
There is a small swimming pool, and hot tub we did not use. They have a "breakfast" available as well which is essentially cold cereal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Mediterranean-style hotel in Santa Cruz Pacific Inn is just blocks from the boardwalk and Santa Cruz Beaches. Choose from several accommodation options with high-speed wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and premium cable TV. For added luxury, we also have an enclosed heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna. Enjoy the extended complimentary continental breakfast to start the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pacific Inn Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Inn Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel International Pacific