“One night stay”

Ranked #10 of 54 Hotels in Santa Cruz
Scotland
“One night stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed here last night and have to say it was a fantastic experience, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the room was perfect for our needs and the breakfast was excellent. Wish we were able to stay more than the one night!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank KerryScotland
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us this review! I am so glad that you had such a great experience, I wish you were able to stay for more than one night too. I hope to see you again soon, maybe you'll be able to spend a whole weekend with us!

Guest Experience Champion

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

The hotel is located not far from the beach but it is not a beach hotel. Rooms are big and clean almost suites. For the price paid we got a very good value. Nice, clean and big room, good breakfast and service.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dubifeld
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Thanks so much for your review! I'm so happy that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable, and that our staff provided you with superior service! We can't wait to see you again next time you're in the Santa Cruz area!

St. Augustine, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel is inexpensive compared to others in the area. We were able to walk a few blocks to the downtown area. Our room was like a one bedroom apartment and also had a balcony. The breakfast buffet was great with waffles, cereal, etc. Staff kept it well stocked. (Our AC did not keep the room real cool, but we just happened to be there on an unusually warm day) Lots of available free parking in attached garage.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Kat8545
Hi! Thanks so much for your review. I'm happy you had a good time with us, and that everything exceeded your expectations. I love the rooms with the balconies, although we only have a couple on property, they are definitely very popular. The breakfast is a great perk of staying here, I mean who can have a bad day when it starts with fresh waffles?

I'm sorry that your air conditioner wasn't cool enough. If you let me know which room you were in I would love to be able to have maintenance go check on it for the next guest. You can contact me at any time at cindy.mcdonald@bprproperties.com or by phone at 831-458-9898.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope to see you again soon!

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Spent one night in Santa Cruz and found this online. Got a good rate on a mini suite. Room could have been a little cleaner but was not bad. large comfortable bed and good restaurants across the street. Nice full breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tyler H
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thank you so much for your review! I apologize that the cleanliness of your room left something to be desired, and I have spoken to my housekeeping manager to ensure that no other guests have that issue in the future. I am glad, however, that you enjoyed your comfy bed and the breakfast, as well as the local dining! I hope that you give us another chance to provide you with superior service next time you come to Santa Cruz. If you wish to discuss your stay further, please feel free to contact me anytime at cindy.mcdonald@bprproperties.com

Benicia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Overall the stay was great. Very bad experience with a rude desk clerk who refused to give his name. Even when asked a second/third time. The clerk said every time he gave his name to anyone he would find himself in trouble (go figure). Good location near many restaurants in walking distance. Too far from beach to walk though.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Nancy J
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
I appreciate your review of our property. I apologize that you had a bad experience with one of our staff members, but I'm glad that everything else about your stay was great. I hope that you give us another chance next time you find yourself in the Santa Cruz area. If you would like to speak to me directly about your stay, please feel free to contact me at any time at cindy.mcdonald@bprproperties.com or by phone at 831-458-9898.

San Jose, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Very nice, close to Boardwalk and the Wharf. Front desk staff extremely helpful. Maids were awesome. Great place to take a handicapped person. Totally catered to my handicapped sister. One note, make sure you are not near the ice machines. We were directly across from one and it was broken and went off about every 10 minutes throughout the night. Kept us awake, but they gave us a late check out to catch up on our sleep.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thank you so much for leaving a review! I'm so happy that our team took such good care of you and your sister, we pride ourselves on service and it's always nice when it shows. I'll have maintenance take a look at that ice machine and I appreciate your bringing that to our attention. Next time you return, contact me directly at cindy.mcdonald@bprproperties.com and I will do my best to make sure you're in a very quiet room.

Santa Cruz, CA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Our room had two queen beds, a sofa bed, balcony, small kitchen/dining area and an extra sink/mirror in the bedroom which helped make mornings much easier. The location is near restaurants and shopping and only about a mile from the Boardwalk and beach.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at BEST WESTERN PLUS All Suites Inn, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Thank you for your review! Our double queen suites are lovely and large, perfect for a vacationing family with several people who might want to get ready at the same time. Between that and our hot breakfast, we hope to get your day off to a great start! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay and your room, and I hope to see you again soon.