“Fantastic place to stay with family!”

Best Western Plus All Suites Inn
Ranked #12 of 54 Hotels in Santa Cruz
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We had to make an unexpected trip to Santa Cruz and booked for 5 nights. Traveling with a toddler is always difficult, but the staff made our stay quite enjoyable.

We checked in close to 1 am and there was already a crib waiting for us. Unexpectedly, the lady at the desk offered to bring us some milk for our daughter as well. The fridge and microwave in the room was great for keeping a one year old happy.

The bed was comfortable and the bathroom spacious.

• Stayed: March 2014
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Wow, what a great experience you had! As a parent I know that traveling with little ones is hard, but our staff does everything we can to make the trip easier. It's great to hear that we had the portable crib/playpen waiting in your room and that our agent offered to get you some milk for your little one! We find that the little things are really what makes a stay something special, and I love to hear when a guest appreciates those things.
Thanks for noting that each of our rooms has a small fridge and microwave. When traveling with family this is especially important. You never know when you're going to need a quick snack and it's nice to have the resources to keep those things in your room!
Thank you so much for sharing your stay with the Tripadvisor Community! We can't wait to see you and your family again.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus All Suites Inn

Reviewed 3 March 2014

James was at the front desk when we arrived. He was courteous and helpful. Our reservation was messed up- we were given a Queen suite instead of a King. Since our King room was not yet cleaned, he offered to put us into a Queen, and we could move later. That is exactly what we did. The continental breakfast was very good. Waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, yogurt, toast and bagels, muffins, cold and hot cereal, and yogurt. My cons with this hotel are as follows: -Cooling system did not work that well. -Both rooms we were in had cleanliness issues. This is HUGE for my family. One had a dirty rug (pistachios on the floor), and the other had hair in the tub. Gross. -The internet did not work. AT ALL. Which is a huge minus for my family- my kids love to watch Netflix as they are falling asleep in hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm very pleased to hear that despite the issues you had, your service was outstanding. I will be sure to share your compliments with James as soon as I next see him.
I'm very sorry that you had cleanliness issues with your rooms. I will definitely be speaking to my housekeeping manager to ensure that future guests do not have the same experience. I will also contact my IT department regarding the internet. Thank you for bringing these things to my attention.
I really wish you had contacted us about this issues while you were here so that we could remedy the situations at the time. Please feel free to contact me directly at any time if you wish to discuss this, or future stays, by email at Cindy.McDonald@bprproperties.com or by phone at 831-458-9898.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed at Best Western Santa Cruz for 3 nights, and enjoyed it very much.
The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was a little better than similar hotels.

The only setback is that the parking garage was a little small. Hard to find a free spot in the evening, and a little to small for our large car.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your three nights with us, and that our staff treated you well! We take a lot of pride in our clean, large suites, as well as our staff, and our full hot breakfast is a great way to start your day! We're doing everything we can to work on making our parking lot easier to use for our guests and hope to have some improvements soon. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Had a wonderful birthday stay, will be back. Love the tub with the jets and the fireplace. The front staff was very friendly and helpful. breakfast was good. we will be back with our 10 year old daughter in the summer for her birthday. May sooner then that, who knows.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thanks a bunch for choosing to share your birthday with us! I'm so happy that you loved your room. Our fireplaces are wonderful for a nice cozy night in watching a movie or reading a book. We can't wait to see you again for your daughter's birthday. And hey, if you come back before then, all the better! Please feel free to contact me at any time and I'll be glad to do anything I can to make your stay fantastic. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My mom, daughter and two of her friends stayed here. The staff was very friendly. The bedroom and living room area was much larger than expected and had plenty of room for all of us. The continental breakfast was actually better than our expectations. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thanks so much for your review! Our large suites really are great for a group getaway. It's nice to have everyone in just one or two rooms, but still feel like they have space to stretch out. Our breakfast is one of the best I've seen in comparable hotels, I especially love the freshly made waffles. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This was out 3rd stay at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn in Santa Cruz, Calif. We usually stay here 2-3 times a year for the accommodations and it is the perfect location for the Beach Boardwalk/Wharf and Downtown clubs and shopping. Also a quick hop on the freeway will get you to Capitola Village, another favorite of ours. (I've been coming to this area since I was a baby so it always brings back warm memories.) We are always welcomed with warm professionalism by the staff and enjoy our little snippets of conversation with those we encounter. Breakfast the next morning is always warm and plentiful and the herbal tea they supply is some of the best I've ever had. We are already reserved for another weekend in August for the wonderful Friday Night "Concerts on the Boardwalk"! I have recommended this hotel to friends who are also repeat guests. Highly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelRocker

I'm so happy that you keep choosing us as your home away from home in Santa Cruz! I really appreciate your enthusiasm and recommendations. Our staff is really friendly and tries our hardest to treat all of our guests as dear friends, it's great to know it shows! We'll see you in August!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We loved our stay at the Best Western Plus All Suites Inn in Santa Cruz. The breakfast was wonderful. The room was also wonderful and roomy. The beds were comfy. Quiet Location. Close to the Boardwalk and Wharf.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna C
BWAS95060, Guest Experience Champion at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

I'm so happy that you loved your stay! Our beds really are super comfortable and our Suites give all of our guests plenty of room to spread out and feel at home. It's nice to wake up in the morning and get a tasty and filling breakfast, and I'm glad we were able to provide that for you. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and we hope to see you again soon!