“All round great stay, when we visit again, we'll stay here!!!!!”

Best Western Plus All Suites Inn
Ranked #12 of 54 Hotels in Santa Cruz
Reviewed 3 July 2010

Very clean, friendly staff and GREAT CONTINENTAL breakfast. Rooms were very clean and big! Great when travelling with small children. Great place for families :)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus All Suites Inn

Reviewed 10 May 2010

I have stayed here many a times while in Santa Cruz on business and with the family. Great value for the price and the rooms are big. The rooms are a little out dated but comfortable. You should be outside taking advantage of the downtown area and Boardwalk. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2010

I chose this hotel out of 3 that were providing accomodations for a meeting for the agency I work for. After making my reservation, a colleague asked if I had read the reviews for this hotel, saying they were NOT good. I almost changed my reservation, but decided that since I often stay at Best Western's, I'd go ahead and give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised!! The hotel was easy to find, and my reservation and check in were flawless. Upon arriving at my room, I was pleased to find it exactly as pictured on the Best Western website. I had a small living room area, bathroom with spa tub, and the sleeping area was at the back of the room. The room was clean and bright. The carpet was older, but clean. The hotel offered free internet and all amenities listed on the Best Western website were there (microwave, refrigerator, iron, hair dryer, coffee maker, etc). Towels were thick and plush, sheets white as snow, and even though all rooms on the second floor were occupied, once my door was shut, I heard nothing. The continental breakfast had a nice variety of selections. I do not have one negative comment about this place. Thank you for a most pleasant week-long stay!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2010

Room was dinge, dirty, scotch tape left on bathrm wall, Shower enclosure cracked,internet inoperable, Mgr allowed a group to park diesel bus next to guest rooms and run all night. This property needs to be demolished. Mgr. advised that BW inspector had just rated them 932/1000. Inspector shud be called on carpet,and fired. B.W. continues to disappoint with wide spreads in quality of properties. That will be the last time for me! Good luck to anyone who stays there.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
bprproperties, Revenue Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2010

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Our goal is to try and make every room and guest stay as enjoyable as possible. I am sorry to hear that your stay didn't go as planned and you did not receive the service we would expect. Currently we are going thru a hotel renovation and management change.

We hope that if your travels ever bring you back to our area you will give us another try to impress you.

Mark Fordham
Revenue Manager for the Best Western All Suites - Santa Cruz

Reviewed 7 March 2010

My experience at the All Suites Inn was positive. The staff were helpful, the breakfast was decidedly above par, the room was big, and the rate was in line with what I expected. I really appreciated the free internet. Also, the mattress was very comfortable (and much better than what I have at home).

Front desk staff were helpful. I'm not sure about the names anymore, but the lady who helped me check in was quick and courteous. Someone recommended that I at least drive, if not walk, the "West Cliffs" if I had time. This is certainly worth it, especially in the afternoon. The view of the ocean is incredible. I wasn't able to go late enough, but I imagine it would be even better at sunset.

As for the breakfast, we're still talking about a continental breakfast, but they did have some hot biscuits and gravy that were good, and their waffles were great. Decidedly above par for a continental breakfast.

I understand everyone has had a bad experience somewhere, but after reading a lot of the reviews on here about the staff and breakfast I felt as though I had to post mine. The hotel is certainly not as dirty, and the staff is not as rude as many of the reviews on here have posted. Maybe they had some staff turnover or did some extensive cleaning recently, but I definitely found the hotel to be solid.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
BWALLSUITESINN, Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for Best Western All Suites Inn.

We always take very seriously any reviews and appreciate any positive comments that would help us to make your stay enjoyable as well as memorable.

Do not hesitate to contact us directly with your next visit to Santa Cruz. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you with your reservation and any questions you may have.

Thank you again and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 3 March 2010

Staff was nice and had great suggestions for dinner and lunch. The rooms were roomy and the area was close to everything. Great location, rooms, and staff made my trip memorable. Thanks a bunch!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
BWALLSUITESINN, Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2010

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.
Management

Reviewed 25 February 2010

The staff was great and service was wonderful.
Rooms were very roomy and comfortable.
Would certainly recommend my friends to this hotel, great for families.
Mr. Lee was very helpful and answered our multiple questions.
Recommended a great Italian Restaurant, walking distance from the hotel. Thank you so much for your help and advise.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
BWALLSUITESINN, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review about your recent experience at Best Western All Suites Inn. I will make sure to comment the staff for their excellent service during your stay. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Santa Cruz.