All reviews waffles large bathroom walking distance waffle maker would definitely stay here again road trip great room downtown area king bed freeway plymouth parking boardwalk cereal shutters microwave coast
Reviewed 24 May 2018

First off I have to say that Joan my check in clerk was very nice and courteous. Our room was going to be on the 2nd floor, I explained to Joan that my wife has been experiencing back pain and cant climp stairs. Without hesitation she changed our room to a ground floor. My wife went to thank her, and in doing so, Joan said she was also a massage therapist, and gave her some advice to alleviate the pain. Joan was outstanding. Used the pool all 4 days of our stay, very clean. Breakfast area can get crowded, but if you time it right, it is great. Waffles, biscuits, sausage and gravy. Very well attended to by staff. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest, I'll pass your kind remarks on to Joan. She will be delighted that she was able to add to your stay. We do pride ourselves on having some of the friendliest faces in the neighborhood. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly to book your next stay - we look forward to seeing you again! Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two days while exploring the area. It wasn’t bad at all. Parking was a little tight for a truck. They had continental breakfast in the morning. Lots of places to eat with if walking distance. Oh there is a really great park right behind hotel if your traveling with kids.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeffrey T
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently, and for taking the time to provide us with your rating. We were happy to welcome you to our hotel, and we are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay. We would love to welcome you back, when you are next visiting the area. Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Be careful with your belongings...don’t trust them ...I made the mistake of forgetting something there that I’m sure was there ...but they “didn’t found anything”...I don’t believe them, but I can’t do anything..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Charlotte L
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Guest, We were so sorry to hear that your belongings were not located after you left. We apologize if you felt that we were uncaring towards your belongings, as this is not the case at all. Our staff would have conducted a thorough search of your room, after being notified of the loss. This is not the type of experience that we want our guests to have. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel, so that you can enjoy a more pleasant experience. Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is our fourth hotel experience in the Santa Cruz area. by far it's been the best. Staff was very friendly, and helpful. Rooms were very clean. Quiet at night. Pool and Hot Tub clean. I don't choose a hotel for free breakfast-but this one was very good. We will repeat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest, We loved your review! Thank you for sharing your comments. We loved being your host and would love to welcome you back, the next time you are visiting the area. Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Room was decent and clean for an Inn.
Great complimentary breakfast.
The only downside was customer service. I was planning on extending our stay for the 2nd night. I’d check online “trivago” first to see prices. Online has a better deal and so I went down to see the GSA (font-desk) and ask if they could match the price, and was told not and I have to go book it online instead. I work in a 4 1/2 star hotel and I know how it works.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Although delighted that you had a pleasant overall stay with us, we were so sorry that you were less than satisfied with our customer service. We will review your comments with the appropriate people and department, and we apologize again that your impression of us was poor. Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate all feedback that helps us to improve the quality of our service. We hope that you might enjoy a better stay with us in the future. Best wishes, Hotel Management.