“Tasty great place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 13 Bakeries in Santa Cruz
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Jose, CA
“Tasty great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stopped here and had lunch. The breaded chicken sandwich is absolutely delicious. Also had a chicken pastry that was out of this world. Pass on the garden salad. It wasn't as fresh as the other stuff. No gluten free options.

Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
Chiang Mai
“Morning pastry and coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was not my first time at Kelly's. We've had delicious desserts and morning pastries that we brought home from here before. So I am not sure if I was having an off day or it was just what we ordered. We ordered coffee and a morning bun and an apple slipper. I thought the coffee was a little on the weak side and the apple slipper was just okay. My partner said the coffee was okay and the morning bun was okay. So it was an okay day for us, but I am giving them a higher rating because there pastries are usually really good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Woodland, California
“Food LOOKED good, but.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We went to Kelly's because of all the great reviews on Trip Advisor. Got there and a line was out the door. No problem. We can wait for great food. However, while standing in line we noticed it's really just like eating in a parking lot. No ambiance at all. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing if you're in a hurry, but we needed something more to look at other than a parking lot. So, I decided to buy the delicious looking macarons for dessert later. Service was rude. No "thank you", no "have a nice day". Nothing. Hardly an acknowledgement for my business. The macarons were very good. The closest thing I have found to the real thing in Paris. I will go back to get a dessert to bring to a dinner party, but I won't stay and eat there (the food being served looked pretty good). Not with an attitude. I can get bad attitude at work. I don't have to pay for it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Saratoga, ca
“great lunch spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

this nice small bakery is close to Natural Bridges beach. I had roasted eggplant sandwich (wheat bread, roasted bell pepper, cheese and herbs). Tasted great, very fresh. The place is relaxing and lovely.
After lunch got some desserts for the afternoon tea at home. Highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2014
San Ramon, California
“Go for lunch and stay for dessert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The sandwiches, quiche and salads are all superb! It's tough to decide which option to choose. The deliciousness doesn't end there... stay for a cafe au lait and one (or three) of there macarons!

Visited May 2014