“Very good ice cream will definitely visit again.”

Marianne's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Santa Cruz
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Took my family of four there and paid $16. Large selection of flavors. Ice cream was good but I've had better before. Staff was friendly and the service was great. We got served as soon as we walked in. The 10-20 flavor was very good and I also enjoyed the Mexican chocolate flavor as well.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

If you're visiting Santa Cruz, you have to stop by Marianne's. I live in walking distance and if I had cash more often I would be there all the time. Just grab a number as soon as you walk in.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Loved the Ice Cream, the Choices and the service. Did not care for the teenagers or the parking. But, it is a teenage hangout so what can you do. For older folks, good place to get an ice cream cone.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

A lot of our friends rave about this place. Maybe we just tried the place on a bad night. It was packed, the service was horrible and the ice cream tasted like it has thawed and been refrozen.

Some people love it, but we'll never go there again.

1  Thank SKDB
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I'm glad to find Marianne's Ice Cream now in Delux in Aptos, and at the Ranch Market in Watsonville. My favorite is 10-20!!