The only reason anyone should stay here is the location. The beachside view is amazing but the owners should take more pride in their property. The grounds are in serious need of a keeper or at least someone with a broom and dustpan to clean up the cigarette butts and garbage.
The first night I wondered why the bathroom floor looked damaged but soon found out when the kitchen sink backed up into the bathroom and all over the floor. With the tile damaged obviously it wasn't the first time but a regular occurrence.
Perhaps only one employee there at a time because frequently the desk was left empty with no one to help.
Breakfast offered was very light...half croissants and yogurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historical Casablanca Inn is strategically located across the street from the Santa Cruz beach, a block away from the wharf and the boardwalk. All our rooms are beautifully decorated and have a breathtaking view of the beach. Some of our rooms have a unique design which reflects the distinct character of the historic Cerf Mansion. Over the years, the Casablanca Inn has been fortunate enough to cater to some of the most influential and famous personalities of our time, which has immensely appreciated the elegance that our hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn & Bistro Hotel Santa Cruz
- Casablanca Inn And Bistro
- Casa Blanca Hotel
- Casa Blanca Motel