See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2014

When booking the room i had a room with 2 queen beds and a sofa. there is no such room type. pool was nice 4 blocks from beach. just taken over by choice hotels. lots of remodling going on. good stay.

Date of stay: January 2014
2  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Guy at the counter was not very friendly. Tried to make race comments about us not being able to stay there. Rooms were disgusting, loud, people everywhere. Bring your own soap, the crap they provide is disgusting. Wont stay there again, especially for that price. It was more of a 50 dollar stay. We paid more that double that. I would love my money back for certain.

Room tip: Go Somewhere else... Seriously.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kris C
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We arrived to find no toilet paper in the room! After a long car ride I had to make my kids wait so I could go to the front office and get some toilet paper. I was told 3 months prior to our vacation they would provide a roll-away bed because we are a family of 5. When I arrived they girl at the counter said they don't do roll-away beds. I told her I had confirmed they did and she said I must have been told that by a woman who no longer works there. Bathroom was half painted, it looked like someone had gotten distracted and didn't finish. The shower was filthy! Soap scum everywhere. Soap residue still on tub. People upstairs looked like they lived there because their underwear was drying on the railing. Neighbors were up all night partying and smoking marijuana. This place is a joke and you should never stay here. Very dangerous for kids!

Date of stay: September 2013
1  Thank Christie F
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Am I on candid camera??? Lets start by saying I am not picky at all so I am hoping you heed my warning about this place. I didnt take other reviews seriously, but they are not kidding. Check in took 45 minutes with a rude young lady at the desk who couldn't find my online reservation, gave someone a key to another persons room-who they walked in on while the person was getting dressed! Then the person occupying the room had to get another key because their key would no longer work. She then proceeded to help other patrons that came in after me first all this in the first 45 minutes. She was VERY rude! There is more but I can't fit it all in here. The room is large but stained and dirty and has a weird smell. Definitely not recommended. Pay extra and stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: August 2013