“Cakes, Coffee and Cookies”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Buttery

Buttery
Ranked #1 of 13 Bakeries in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Cakes, Coffee and Cookies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Ordered a cake here for my nieces birthday. Nicely decorated and exactly what I was expecting from the description on their website. While I was picking up the cake I decided to try some fresh cookies and they were delicious! My friend ordered a mocha and she said it was great. WIll come back ti this place for sure!

• Visited June 2014

Santa Cruz, California
“great for a quick bite or bakery items”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We recently purchased a mango cheesecake from The Buttery. Wow, was it good. They were so nice to ask if we wanted any writing on the cake....yes, we did! We had a new grand daughter's birth to celebrate. We took the cake to the family and everyone loved it.

I have also eaten lunch there and they always have a good selection of items. It is sometime difficult to narrow down what you actually want as it is all good. I particularly like their salad choices. Always fresh and good.

• Visited June 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
“deeliteful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had breakfast at the Buttery. Both my wife and her friend had some kind of Mex., dish which started out being too hot but later on it got better. I had the two eggs, ham, on rye. I held the cheese. The sandwich ended up being very plain and disgusting. But the guy next to me had something w/ the chibata bread that looked real good. These guys have fabulous food it was just my bad that I ordered the wrong thing.
I did buy $29 worth of pastries from them and every one was a real treat. The peanut butter cookies, the ginger cookies, vanilla pastries are excellent.
These guys have a lot of good stuff and some lousy ones too. I think 9/10 customers will be pleased with these guys.

Bon Appetite!

NUFF SAID!

• Visited May 2014
San Ramon, California
“Fresh and Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The food is locally sourced and so fresh! The sandwiches and salads are awesome! Don't forget to visit the bakery side, cakes, cupcakes, cookies and fresh breads that are to die for! Decent prices, fun local presence and a charming outdoor patio.

Visited May 2014
Las Vegas, NV
“Gourmet meal + casual setting = Perfect breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Liked: Menu, food quality, speed of service, pricing. We had breakfast and the deli counter selections for lunch were so tempting and healthy that I wish we could have returned for lunch! The huevos rancheros dish was delicious and SPICY, and the croque madame was not traditional but a treat. It's amazing what simple ingredients, combined with attention to balancing flavors, can create.

Dislikes: First-timers should ask what the process is for ordering food and getting seating. There was a long line on both sides of the restaurant (one required you to take a number) and all tables were full. Take a number and head to the left side if you are looking for bakery takeout. Get in the line to the right if you want to order food to dine in and have someone else in your party grab a table.

Visited May 2014