“Loved our waitress !”

Ranked #28 of 389 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2013

So when we travel and eat out all our meals I appreciate good fast service with a sense of humor. I think Toni was her name she brought whip cream so very quickly when my youngest was missing some on her pancakes ( even when it was not listed on the menu). She was quick to say hi, checked in at approach times, brought our check quickly and was fun to chat with treating each person at the table with respect ( no matter what their age)!
The food is as expected it was fine diner food and great breakfast.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I was so disappoint with this place. The food was very bland. I got the fish & chips basket and my husband ate the calamari basket. Over heard another patron ask the waitress if they still made the Ravioli from scratch. The waitress replied "No Not since Gilda died". Maybe this place was great when Gilda was alive but not now. Save your money, don't eat here!

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

This old fashioned little diner is sweet and situated along the pier/wharf. Us 2 ladies really enjoyed our meals. The clam chowder was tasty and my chicken parmigiana was cooked beautifully and the vegetables were al dente, which is rare. Very tasty and at a very reasonable price. The service was good and we were seated quickly. Hope to go again one day when I'm in the area. Thank u :)

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Breakfast was good. Had the strawberry waffle with real strawberries instead of the berries in that red sauce which I really liked.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Nice lunch, soup, bread, calamari, and wine. Clam chowder bowls only $8.00 but of course we bought other stuff! Ate outside and dodged flying birds!