“"great ice cream"”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #16 of 22 Dessert in Santa Cruz
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This place is really popular and has really great tasting ice cream! They have a different variety of flavors on a daily basis. I really love the mint chip, it's one of my favorites. Enjoy!

1  Thank davidsantacruz

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I am an ice cream lover and most any ice cream is ok with me, but for the price, I thought the ice cream should have been a little better. I think my Thrifty Coconut Pineapple ice cream is better and a lot cheaper.

Anyway, go and enjoy, what is there not to like about ice cream? Can't go wrong.

1  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We love Cold Stone no matter where we are. This one has great service, good portions and fair prices. Be sure to throw a tip in the jar for your song and dance. ~That's the extra fun!

2  Thank abqtraveler13
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Its a good place to get some ice cream. they are so funny, every time you tip them they all sing and dance. my friends children just love it. they are always consistent and happy to greet you. excellent service with smiles and huge ice cream serving. they always fill me up.

3  Thank d g
Reviewed 15 February 2011

Always a treat. The staff is especially friendly and nice.

2  Thank marleesgma