“Excellent food”

Dining options: Reservations
Santa Clarita
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This restaurant is in a tiny little strip mall but worth the trip. The menu has a good variety and even had a hard time deciding but the food is fantastic. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and I look forward to going back.

Houston, Texas
“Good, But Nothing Special”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

By no means am I trying to bash this place, but it simply is what it is....average. We stopped by on our way home after spending all day at the boardwalk/beach. I have to say, the service was really good. They seated 6 adults and 6 children in a quick and friendly fashion. From reading the menu our mouth was watering and we couldn't decide what to get , the problem was that once the food came it kind of let us down. Again, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't what we expected.

Brookings, Oregon
“just a hole in the wall, but the food is exceptional”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

not knowing where to go for dinner, i consulted the yelp pages and found surfrider. i ordered 3 simple sliders with cheddar and a side salad. hubby had the coconut prawns with fries. my sliders were excellent. just what i'd expected and wanted. with a slice of lettuce, pickle and tomato - perfect! side salad was exceptional. cucumber, tomato, sunflower seeds and assortment of greens, beets, carrots.

hubby's prawns were to die for. the fries were SO good.

gaby was our server and kept my coke refills coming. she was great. friendly, funny, enthusiastic. loved her.

by the time we left, the restaurant was pretty well filled - some tourist types, many locals...

Soledad, California
“Great Avocado Fries”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Well, first, I have to say that the staff was super friendly and made room for a group of 7 in just a few minutes. We did not wait very long and we didn't have reservations. I got a chicken sandwich with mushrooms grilled onions and peppers, but the chicken was very bland. Ordered Parmesan garlic fries, but they didn't impress me much either. I think this place was overrated according to others who said this place was excellent. But one thing I have to say is that prices are great and the avocado fries are to die for! I would go back just to order that!

• Visited June 2014
“Great food... service - meh”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Food was outstanding!.. good sized portions and the avocado fries were made to perfection. The food had great flavor and was just an absolute treasure of a place to eat at...

However, the service was pretty bad. We were waiting for a table for about 45 minutes when it honestly didn't need to take that long if certain tables were adjusted. I understand it's busy and i'm not a pushy type of person... but, let's be honest.. it didn't need to take that long.

The waitress forgot quite a bit of things and we understood because she was running around... but she didn't have THAT many tables. What I was able to surmise was that she was running around because she would actually forget a lot of what people were asking for haha.

Aside from that... it's tasty and well worth giving the place a try if you're out in the area. Unless, you're a person that puts service over food ... then buckle your seat belts folks.

Visited April 2014