“Excellent Burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch here, it was an excellent Coffee Rubbed Burger with sweet onion and chipotle mayo served with sweet potato fries. So good! Finished it with a piece of organic peanut butter pie. This is a great place of indulgent food and good service (by Alix).

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Great burgers, malts. Waited forever for waitress to take order and place wasn't busy. Order got mixed up. Then waited for her to take credit card and finally just walked up to register. Then she seemed surprised when I didn't just hit the 15% tip on square and put in what I wanted to give her. Well I did give a tip and wanted to give 0. Not sure the food made up for terrible service.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This restaurant is in a tiny little strip mall but worth the trip. The menu has a good variety and even had a hard time deciding but the food is fantastic. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and I look forward to going back.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

By no means am I trying to bash this place, but it simply is what it is....average. We stopped by on our way home after spending all day at the boardwalk/beach. I have to say, the service was really good. They seated 6 adults and 6 children in a quick and friendly fashion. From reading the menu our mouth was watering and we couldn't decide what to get , the problem was that once the food came it kind of let us down. Again, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't what we expected.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

not knowing where to go for dinner, i consulted the yelp pages and found surfrider. i ordered 3 simple sliders with cheddar and a side salad. hubby had the coconut prawns with fries. my sliders were excellent. just what i'd expected and wanted. with a slice of lettuce, pickle and tomato - perfect! side salad was exceptional. cucumber, tomato, sunflower seeds and assortment of greens, beets, carrots.

hubby's prawns were to die for. the fries were SO good.

gaby was our server and kept my coke refills coming. she was great. friendly, funny, enthusiastic. loved her.

by the time we left, the restaurant was pretty well filled - some tourist types, many locals...