“My Favorite Restaurant in Santa Cruz”
Review of Asian Rose Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asian Rose Cafe
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I've been going to this place for years and I love it. I run an Inn by the boardwalk and I recommend this place to my guests all the time. It's got great unique food and a nice Santa Cruz vibe, with the relaxed atmosphere and the fresh/organic ingredients they use.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Came here on the Santa Cruz food tour. The food was fantastic and the place is so quiet and beautiful. Come here for great vegetarian lunch!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We visited Malabar for dinner after seeing the reviews posted here. We were not disappointed - the flavors are complex, the portions more than ample, and the menu is extensive. We arrived around 5:45 and had no issues with getting in and receiving gods service. We tried the vegan ice cream for dessert - never had it before - very nice change and home made. I will visit Malabar / Asian Roae cafe every time I return to Santa Cruz!

1  Thank jeffreyjfred
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Love this place. Used to be located at the beginning of pacific by Jamba juice and the clock tower. It's now on Front street right past CVS and Trader Joes. It's great for a snack or lunch. CLoses at 2:30! Then opens again at 5 as Malobar.. amazing... just have to say everything is AWESOME! Try it all!

1  Thank SF-parents