“Delicious food and amazing cocktails”

Hula's Island Grill and Tiki Room
Ranked #11 of 374 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

A cute little place with great eats! The cocktails were strong and well balanced. We shared some sashimi and mac and cheese to start. I recommend the fish sandwich or better yet, the calamari sandwich with the yummy hand cut fries. Service was excellent as well.

There are newer reviews for Hula's Island Grill and Tiki Room

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always at the top of my list around happy hour. Island poke and the beef skewers are flavorful. Easy to find mixed rums drinks. Loud Upbeat atmosphere. Date worthy low lighting.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Jerk chicken bowl was great! Happy hour is 2:00-6:00 with $5 app list and tiki drinks. Pink bikini martini was good too.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Sitting at the table, I felt like a kid again visiting the Tiki room at Disneyland. Had the poki as an appetizer and it was terrific. Got the Mac crusted butterfish with rice and it was amazing! A little out of place on the menu was jalapeño bacon mac&cheese but it was delicious. Look forward to heading back there for another great meal as well as making fun of my buddy who ordered a Lilikoi drink in tall glass. Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Hula's Island Grill and Tiki Room is where I found my love of ceviche. That being said, everything here was top notch. The decor and atmosphere were great, the food was amazing! I split the steak and the mahi mahi with my sister. You get to choose the seasoning on the fish which I thought was great. Served with plantains (which I love) rice, and beans. The drinks were also very good and on happy hour are half price. I had the Zombie which was very tasty. The server even let me keep my cup which was very nice of her! If you are in Santa Cruz, make a reservation (IT FILLS UP VERY QUICKLY) and go check this place out.