“Very well done!”

Margarita Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: At Margarita Adventures, we offer a uniquely thrilling perspective on true California landmarks-the historic Santa Margarita Ranch and Santa Margarita Lake. Our guided kayaking tours will take you on a serene and beautiful excursion to Santa Margarita Lake, where you are sure to see an abundance of birds and wildlife. Tour includes lunch. On our zipline tours, you will embark on six distinct ziplines spanning more than 7,500 total feet, starting with an epic 2,800-foot tandem line. Flying next to a friend or partner, you depart between two legacy red oaks, then soar over a steep canyon forested with blue oaks. Next, you crest over a high ridge and conquer a broad valley at heights reaching 160 feet before finally landing on the distant mountainside, completing an epic journey that you’ll never forget.You'll end your tour with an epic 1,800 foot flight over the vineyard! Tour - Along the way, you will learn about the ranch's remarkable natural features and role as part of California's famed Mission Trail. Your tour concludes in the historic hamlet of Santa Margarita, where you have the option to sample wines from the ranch. Advance reservations are required. Nature - During your tour, you will experience the remarkably diverse natural environment of Santa Margarita Ranch, which spans five distinct soil types and numerous habitats across 14,000 acres. Sustainability - Santa Margarita Ranch is a testament to how native ecosystems can be nurtured and even restored within a working ranch and vineyard environment. During your tour, you will learn about the numerous sustainable practices that are making a difference in the land and what it produces. History - From early Native American inhabitants to Spanish padres, Mexican generals and colorful outlaws, Santa Margarita Ranch boasts an illustrious cultural and historical pedigree that is unrivaled on California's Central Coast. Wine - Santa Margarita Ranch's sustainably farmed vineyard is the southernmost vineyard in the Paso Robles American Viticultural Area (AVA). During your tour, you will discover why Sunset Magazine called Paso Robles "the West's most exciting wine region." With our six ziplines, we aim to change your perspective, both literally and figuratively. Our tour is designed to accentuate our larger mission: to promote a deeper appreciation for our natural surroundings, and to ultimately see things a bit differently while providing a thrilling experience along the way.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I went there with my son and a few friends for his Birthday. We had a blast! I was particularly impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail within the entire organization. I highly recommend going!

All reviews
"great adventure"
in 11 reviews
"afraid of heights"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this adventure"
"zipline tour"
in 6 reviews
"wine country"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Well organized, efficient and on-time. The guides are very polite and attentive (tip them well..... they deserve it).
Safe and fun for older folks too!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

For a quick, last summer trip, before school starts, we went to Margarita Adventures for Zip lining. It was truly a fun experience for all of us. There were 8 of us total (discount provided for 8+), ages ranged from 10 to 54, 5 kids and 3 adults. Very organized trip. 10-15 minute bus trip into the Ranch, guide had lots of information about the little town and the ranch. There were 6 zip lines total, trip lasted approximately 2.5 -3 hours total. There was a little bit of hiking, not too strenuous, and definitely worth the hike. I would recommend to everyone. As everyone else has commented, this is, and they are safe. T

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I took four kids ages 6, 7, 8, and 9. It is very clear that safety is top priority. The kids rode tandem together and had a blast. This was my third time ziplining with Margarita Adventures. We are local, but recommend this as a don't miss if you are visiting the area. I have done a team building for my office, taken my daughter for her birthday, and this last time took my two kids and their cousins. Always a blast, well organized, and on time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Oh my gosh this was so fun!!!! Took my 5 year old granddaughter, who rode tandem with my daughter, on 3 of the 5 courses. The other 2, she rode solo! So fun, well informed and helpful staff. Safety was their first, middle and last priority. The zipline courses were easy to get to, although one was a little hike, and they provided water after each stop. Took about 2-21/2 hours. Was our first experience and they made it wonderful. They explained everything and rigged us all up with our safety gear and told us what to expect, how to slow it down, or stop. Can't give enough praise!

1  Thank Dawn M