“DISPICABLE”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Santa Maria
Budget Inn
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Santa Maria
Reviewed 30 March 2013

ever night was a night mare there was the smell of drugs seeping through the walls and there was prostitution going on every night also the managers were always on drugs as well as their kids you could hear EVERYTHING that was happening next door and the rooms were very dirty. I ws always sick when i was there and the managers never did anything about the noise that would happen or the drugs. also we would see people dead across the street and someone died in one of the rooms I will never go back there EVER!!!!!!!! that place should be shut down and the managers children should have better care or be taken away.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Fred R
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I've never stayed here... But i was just watching the news here and there was a stabbing that took place in the doorway of one of the rooms. If you stay here try to avoid room 116... The cigar burns and rose smell might be accompanied by blood stains.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank jeffbbj
Reviewed 31 May 2009

I had the misfortune to stay here due to a last minute trip on Memorial Day weekend. There was NO PLACE to stay on a holiday weekend and this was the only place available.
Where do I begin? I had to have a maintenance man open the door for me which he did by swiftly kicking the bottom of the door. The room smelled like cigarettes and roses so bad I about gagged.
There were burn holes in my bedspread and sheets, the carpeting was a few inches short of reaching the walls and ragged on the edges, there was no hot water in the sink, the walls were paper thin, I heard EVERYTHING my neighbors did all night, and I paid 80 dollars a night.
I'd sleep in my rental car behind McDonalds before I stayed here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business