Holiday Motel
US$84
US$82
US$139
US$136
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Horrible experience with the owner of this property. Booked this hotel through Expedia.com (never again). After I booked room with Expedia I called the hotel to confirm the reservation with the owner by the way and it was also secured with a credit card. Arrived at midnight to check in and rang the bell only to be ignored. If you plan on staying here you better make sure it's on the owners time schedule and not yours. The next morning I called Expedia and told them about the horrible service and they called the hotel to confirm the story and the owner lied and told Expedia he stayed up until 2am waiting for the customer. What can I say sounds like a wonderful place to stay if you don't want a room. After reading the other reviews regarding bedbugs I guess I should count my blessing that the owner ignored the bell.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Jami T
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We needed to find a last minute room in Santa Maria and this motel was one of the only places with space so we took a room. We got to the room late but woke up a couple hours later and the bed was CRAWLING with bed bugs. They were all over the sheets, pillows, and us. Getting a refund was a nightmare and I felt very disrespected, but the worst part hands down was waking up covered in bugs.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank kjade7
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This place was the worse place i've ever stayed, while there are some good reviews for this place, those people musta have been looking the other way.
Our company booked us for one night and as result one of my co-workers got bit above the eye by a bed-bug. Thier room was short on towels , toliet paper and dirty while mine was dusty and the floors littered what looked like lint plus there was bits of food and pieces of bread by the refridge; I guess the maids did not make it that far....
Don't recommend this place to anyone!

Room Tip: Ther are none
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank JRhoan
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I stayed in room 136. Paid for the week so me and my child werent sleeping in car anymore. There were BEDBUGS ALL OVER US, so I packed our things and would rather sleep in car. The hotel manager didnt reimburse me the 242 I paid for the week. They even charged us 50 for the night.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Carmenin805
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Ok, as I am in the Hotel business and we stayed 1 night at the motel and it was nice. The property is undergoing a remodel and I found it to be safe for the area as it was mostly a few family's and construction workers. It's in me to check out the room first before I check in as everyone should do this first. So, if you don't like the room then don't stay then complain later.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family