“Have tried it twice...just not feeling it...”
Review of Stinky's Grill - CLOSED

Stinky's Grill
Reviewed 17 March 2013

The service is excellent I have to say that. I ordered a burger off the lunch menu and is was a little bigger than a McDonald's regular burger. Small amount of fries. $7.00. My friend got a Chicken caesar salad, I am being generous to say it was two handfuls of salad, with chicken cut across the top. $9.49. Afterwards we said we should have taken photos. I think their prices are very high for the amount of food, that was just OK tasting.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

we were told we could watch a game here. there were so many kids and families having dinner that it made it hard to watch the game. a sports bar it is not, has alot of TV's not volume or bar tables to enjoy a sports bar feel.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

This place has the best wings around! Crispy and not soggy with a great hot sauce! Pair with beer, yum.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

I love Stinky's for lunch , dinner or game time. $10 pitchers of margaritas, $5 appetizers. Great family place too, bring the kids. Live bands sometimes and the staff is the best!

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Very friendly service ,always had great meal quality.