1,044 results
All reviews small airport local airport airport runway fun to watch nice hotel breakfast buffet corner suite rooms are clean business trip would stay here again pismo beach central coast great room nice stay road trip plane atrium
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Have to stay in Santa Maria at least once a month and the Radisson Inn in Santa Maria is my hotel of choice. The staff are amazingly good and every one of them greets the guest with a smile and offer to assist.
Breakfast isn't bad either.
If you're on a business trip, I'd recommend upgrading to Business Class. Those rooms are usually up on the top (4th) floor and is a bit quieter than the rooms on the other floors where vacationers are staying.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the top floor if you require a little more quiet when you're in your room
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JLG174, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post the pictures and mention a tip on Tripadvisor. We appreciate the great comments regarding our staff and we are honored to have you as a loyal and returning guest in our hotel. Thank you for posting the Radisson Santa Maria as your hotel of choice when you are in the area, it's always a pleasure when you come to visit!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I went up to Santa Maria for a friends wedding and was very impressed with this hotel. Everything from the reservation, checking in, to the restaurant staff was excellent. Everyone there was genuinely happy to help with any request. i work in hotels and really appreciate good service.
The airport only gets a few flights a day so there is no noise issues it is more of a novelty being able to see the planes up close.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
JLG174, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thank you Mark for your wonderful review. Being that you work in a hotel, of course you appreciate great customer service and hospitality and I am glad to hear we genuinely provided that for you, on the other hand your genuine comments are very much appreciated by our hotel and our staff. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return again soon. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

This is a nice hotel right at the airport in Santa Maria. The room was clean and comfortable and the service was good. Had a light dinner at the property which was sad for a hotel meal, ordered the fish tacos and for a place that is right on the ocean one would expect fish that is somewhat fresh. The fish in the fish tacos seemed like it might have been fresh a couple months back.

Other than the restaurant the hotel was nice and the location super convenient if you need to be in Lompoc, Orcutt or Santa Maria.

Room tip: Try to stay away from the center courtyard when the weddings get out at night it gets super noisy. Not something that I would normally worry about but when you are trying to sleep it is an irritant.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
JLG174, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

We appreciate your feedback regarding our restaurant. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to our food and beverage department and our Executive chef so they may address this situation with the team and ensure that we deliver outstanding service and presentation. Overall I hope you had a great stay and we hope you will return again soon when your travels bring you back in the area!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

excellent service, great location if you have work or family on the airport (south) end of Santa Maria. The room was large, comfortable and clean. There are two reasons this is a 4 and not a 5 star (value for money) rating. It was quite windy when I arrived. Making my way from the lobby to my room (on an external hallway) required navigating through a maze like hallway to an access door to the outside hallway. When I tried to get my bags through the external door the wind picked up the door and slammed it on my bags. The other reason for dropping a star is the poor quality of the amenities vs the price of the room.

Room tip: As for a room on an internal hallway. If you like watching planes take off and land ask for a room on the back side of the property.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JLG174, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for your 4 star review. I apologize if you felt like the amenities were not up to standards. I would recommend requesting a room close to the elevators or near lobby so you will not have to far to walk to find your room. Overall we hope you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will return again soon for your next stay! Take Care!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Have stayed here before. Best place in town. Stayed three days to attend family affair. Our room was very nice plus balcony to lobby. Restaurants and bar very nice. My friend could golf close by hotel. Sleep number bed was great. With family near I will stay here next time in town.

Room tip: Room with inside balcony
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JLG174, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the balcony, restaurant and your stay. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.