“So fun !!!”

The Amazing Santa Monica Race
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Amazing Los Angeles Race: Small Group Tour and...
Ranked #6 of 39 Tours in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: The Amazing Santa Monica Race is part scavenger hunt, part reality show, part self-guided tour, part race and all fun. The Amazing Santa Monica Race is a competitive sight seeing tour where racers get to have a reality show experience, racing against others while they get to see parts of Santa Monica and funky, gritty Venice Beach. It's the most unique sight-seeing tour in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had a blast today. Four neighborhood families (adults and teens). We are local but it's been ages since we have been to any of our great iconic beach destinations. So happy to re explore our own backyard and have fun with our friends on a beautiful Saturday.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
in 6 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Each year we are tasked with finding something new and fun for our corporate holiday party. This year we came across the Amazing Santa Monica Race. This was such a fun and organized experience right from the first contact. Bob was quick to respond and walked us through all the options. When we arrived on race day every was pumped. The race was fun, creative and challenging. With Santa Monica's perfect weather the race went off perfectly. The staff enjoyed themselves and we will definitely be back to try out some of the other locations.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I gave this to my friend for Christmas, and the two of us did it together as a 2 person team. We had SO much fun (although we were pretty exhausted by the end :-)

Really creative and unique event.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I brought my national sales team to southern CA for a team building week. Part of the adventure was The Amazing Santa Monica Race. We had a group of 9 employees in teams of 3 - which worked out perfectly. We are a competitive bunch - so it made it a blast, plus some of us got bragging rights,

This race lasts about 4 hours
Lots and Lots of walking - have goods shoes and comfortable clothes.
Don't bring a purse or bag.
Light Jacket is okay - but nothing too heavy.
Bring extra cash with you.
More than 1 cell phone on your team will come in handy.

The host "Bob" was super enthusiast and made the excite start from the initial introductions and rules to the very end announcing the winners. "Bob" was available for slight nudges and guidance along the way - but also there for the "BIG CLUES" when you cant figure it out.

It takes a while to start figuring out the strategy behind the clues - but once you get the gist of it - then it all starts coming together. This was some of our teams first time to Santa Monica and Venice - which made it a fun time to explore the beach community.

Everyone in my group of 9 left the race with a smile on their face. Great stories to laugh about. Plus they can all see themselves doing it again. THIS WAS A HOME RUN and QUITE COST EFFECTIVE for CORPORATE event solution.

At the end of the race, Bob helped me coordinate a set menu in advance to ensure the team had food to eat while we waiting for the last team to arrive. This was key and absolutely necessary - perfect way to end the event.

NOTE: This would be a great adult birthday party bash - if it could be coordinate to different bars throughout the city.

1  Thank ALinCA5512