Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Santa Monica Motel(Santa Monica)
Good 3.5/5
Rest Haven Motel(Santa Monica)
Good 3.5/5
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
Great 4.5/5
Seaview Hotel(Santa Monica)
Bayside Hotel(Santa Monica)
  • Beachfront
Ocean Lodge Hotel(Santa Monica)
  • Beachfront
Shutters on the Beach(Santa Monica)
1,389 results
All reviewsfree valet parkingspg pointsspg memberexperience specialistresort feehouse carwithin milesself parkingmile radiusfew blockssmall balconybike rentalshigh schoolnice lobbyfree bikescar serviceocean view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is a great hotel. Not only are the amenities nice but the service is great. When I checked in, I was helped by Hugo Barba. He was extremely courteous and helpful. He informed me of the options I had in regards to the rooms available. Although I had already reserved a room, he made it a point to let me know that there were other rooms available and an upgrade since they weren't full. He made it a point to make sure that I was fully informed and didn't have any questions. The hotel is great but the service is even better. Thanks Hugo!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the water. The views are beautiful.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
StephenSowards, General Manager at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Nkudiya,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I will share your positive comments with Hugo as the Front Desk team does an outstanding job of ensuring our guest expectations are exceeded. You are correct in the views on the high floors of the ocean from Malibu to Catalina on clear days! I would like to thank you again and invite you back down from the City by the Bay. Have a wonderful 2014 and hope to see you back in Santa Monica soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Due to a sudden relocation from the Bay Area Le Meridien became an instant home for me at the beginning of January 2014. After a month of calling this centrally located hotel home I have never been more well rested and stress-free.

I start my day with a great workout in a very well equipped workout facility that is accessible 24 hours which has come in handy for my mornings that can start at 4AM. The only draw back during the day is the fact that the fan in the bathroom is connected to the vanity light and not the overhead light so you get ready with the low hum of a fan.

The service team has learned my routine and even my preferred breakfast. There are two options for me to grab a bite which makes my morning very easy.

Once I get home I have the best of Santa Monica at my fingertips and a concierge staff who has the connections. I have been able to walk to the great local restaurants on Main Street as well as the more tourist areas like 3rd Street Promenade.

If I were on vacation I would definitely select this hotel simply because it is the best value and I don't feel like I have missed out on anything from not staying at one of the beach hotels. If you ask me, this is a beach hotel you just have to put a little more effort into it and with effort comes more appreciation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear EricRayWilliams,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about your stay at the hotel recently. I appreciate your feedback about the fitness and service at the property. We will review our lighting based on your comments to increase our guest bathroom experience. You make a great comment about our centralized location and that is definitely one of the strengths of our property. I will share you comments about the Concierge and recognize them accordingly. I hope you have a wonderful 2014 and we look forward to seeing you again in Santa Monica.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is a very nice hotel, within walking distance from the beach and the Santa Monica Pier. Contrary to what the photos show, you do not generally have a view of the ocean from most hotel rooms. The rooms were clean and very tastefully decorated. The bar was intimate and friendly, although a little on the expensive side (unfortunately, this trip was for pleasure, and I was not on an expense account.) The rooms were quiet, and the beds were very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
StephenSowards, General Manager at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Lawprof3-

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our hotel recently. I trust your feedback dearly as you have many reviews and 20 hotel reviews directly so I really value the information. I will take a look at our lounge pricing to ensure we are a great value for the products and as you mentioned our location is one of our strengths for access to the Pier, 3rd Street Promenade, The Getty Museum, and Venice Beach as well. The hotel has bicycles for guests to use and ride along the beach strand from Malibu to Marina del Rey. Lastly, I would like to say thank you for choosing our hotel for your getaway with friends and hope you will visit us again in 2014!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed here on a romantic vacation with my wife and we were both deeply impressed. The rooms are beautiful. You forget that you are at a hotel and immediately feel at home. Honestly, we both were shocked at how much we just wanted to stay in and lounge around the hotel. We were close to EVERYTHING. I really appreciated that as we were either a short walk or drive away from the beach, restaurants, shopping, AND the airport. The valet were great and always had the car ready. Did I mention that the rooms were beautiful? We had a top floor room overlooking the beach with a gorgeous private patio. I spent almost 150 nights at Starwood properties last year and have been Platinum for the past four years and definitely recommend this property as a "first class" hotel! You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam A

Dear Sam A-

Thank you very much for the feedback on your romantic vacation recently. Your feedback about our guest room decor and "feel at home" is exactly what we want our guests to feel like when coming to the hotel for a weekend getaway. We want to welcome all of our guests into our home and ensure we have exceeded your expectations from the valet service you mentioned to in-room dining experience just like you would have at your own home. We appreciate you choosing our "home" for your romantic getaway and hope that we can welcome you again in 2014! Since you have been here, we have renovated our Longitude Bar in the lobby level and will be looking to service you a specialty cocktail by the pool when are ready to get out of that weather in the Northeast again. Have a wonder 2014 and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My wife and I spent a nice 3-day weekend at the Le Meridien Delfina and really enjoyed the stay. The staff could not be nicer, from the moment we arrived and every last encounter until we left. The room was large, clean and comfortable. The only thing holding me back from an "excellent" rating is the location, which is a bit removed from action of Santa Monica. You really can't walk anywhere from the hotel, easily anyway, so you do need to jump into the car even for the short trip to 3rd Street. But you can't fault the hotel for where it is, nor can you blame the staff, and I knew exactly what deal was when I booked this hotel. I would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randy_VA
StephenSowards, General Manager at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for the kind words about the hotel and your recent stay. I am very lucky to have such an outstanding team which truly cares about the guest experience and needs during their visits. As you mention our location, we have bicycles and a complimentary hotel shuttle service to deliver you anywhere in Santa Monica that our guest want to go. We look forward to having you visit us as we open our newly renovated Longitude Bar on Super Bowl Sunday.

Steve Sowards