“Best hot dog ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pier Burger
Ranked #26 of 672 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Llanwern, United Kingdom
“Best hot dog ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We visited here the night we arrived in LA. after having our cases left behind in London & a very long flight, we decided to get some sea air. Starving, we rocked up to the Pier Burger. My husband had a burger and myself a hot dog. They didn't last long. We both loved them and the chip were yummy too.

If you're on Santa Monica Pier, you have to stop here.

Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Saratoga Springs, NY
“Not a fan of burgers...but LOVED this one!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The spot is very busy. We ordered a few burgers, fries and a salted caramel shake. The burger was fresh with lettuce, special sauce and tomatoes. The French fries are cooked in peanut oil so were crunchy and piping hot! And the shake was to die for! This is much better than In and Out burger and just a good a 5 Guys. This is also one of the least expensive places to eat on the pier. Try it!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Burgers I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I tried as many different burger places during my visit to America, and this was by far the best.

Mates said that In-N-Out was their favourite, but Pier Burger was so much better.

I tried both the double and the chicken sandwich, personally I preferred the chicken, but they were both amazing.

Only downside was the wait time between making and receiving the order (roughly 8 minutes).

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Swansea
“Best burger I've ever had in my life!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

This burger place is a hidden gem!!! My husband and I originally stumbled across it in 2013 when visiting LA, and couldn't believe how nice the burgers were (we had been recommended In&Out for burgers which were nice, but not as nice as a Pier Burger!).

So when we returned to LA in July 2014 we were never going to miss the chance to go back, and the burgers were just as amazing as we remembered! The service is great and the staff are friendly. I seriously recommend you don't miss this place if you're in Santa Monica. Get down to the pier and grab a Pier Burger!

Visited July 2014
Hueytown
“Welcome to pier burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My son and I were visiting on a Friday evening and the beach was packed. We noticed the menu and ordered a couple of concretes. They mistook my sons peanut butter cookie for a pier burger. They were so apologetic and never asked for the difference. The custard was great and sitting there taking in the beach time stood still for a minute. It was cool to be at the end of 66 and think of all the people that have traveled the infamous route. We added our name to the list.

• Visited July 2014