“Lunch”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Centinela
Transit: Santa Monica buses run nearby as well as on the 10 Freeway.
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I just went to the Farm and as always loved the people watching the best. From actors to today's VIP, Judd Apatow there is someone every day having lunch. Good spot for tourists.

The food is good, not great. Today I had the tomato soup to start, best thing I had...creamy and rich (and huge!). I could have had just the soup and been done.

We also had the chicken salad sandwich and the chicken chopped salad (do I sense a theme?) and both were good not great. Again, huge portions, so spilt if your not starved.

Easy parking and beautiful space. Service is quick and no nonsense, good for a business lunch.

It was $50.00 for all the stuff we had including drinks so not bad price wise. Wine list I hear is great. It's one of those places that if your around the westside of LA visiting...it should be on your fun stop.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I frequent this LA Farm as it is close to the office. They never disappoint. Great, varied menu, though I usually stick to the chopped chicken salad or the turkey burger with sweet potato fries. The service is excellent. Valet parking available. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Just had another great lunch at Stefan's LA Farm. Great atmosphere (ask for a table by the fire-pits for something really special), carefully designed and executed food. American food with a little bit of old Germany thrown in from Stephan's childhood. I had a turkey burger on a pretzel bun, which was terrific. Juicy and full of flavor. My dining companions had beautifully prepared steak frites, which I've had and also recommend. Every dish is a careful construction of flavors, and the service is excellent. Not too formal, not casual dining. My kind of place.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

The Taste of LA menu was robust and most was very good. One or two dishes were just OK. The sliders appetizers on the regular menu are our favorites. Nice atmosphere - California casual.

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

I had a 6 course tasting menu dinner during Dine LA and everything was perfection! The sauces had such complex layered flavors. It will be hard to top such a great meal. This place is definitely work checking out. Even if you were not a fan of Stefan's behavior on Top Chef this guy can cook!!! He is a culinary genius.