“Excellent”
Review of The Lobster

The Lobster
Reserve with OpenTable
The Lobster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 693 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Cross street: Colorado Ave.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The food and service are both amazing. Great ocean-side view. A perfect location for a business or personal gathering.

There are newer reviews for The Lobster

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Came here for Valentines Day. The atmosphere was very romantic and relaxing, not overcrowded at all. All staff were very friendly and helpful. I was even escorted to the restroom, when I asked where it was, and had my coat held open for me (not just handed to me).

My girlfriend and I shared the smaller porterhouse, which was tender and flavorful. We also had the lobster mashed potatoes, which had big, yummy chunks of lobster. The Kumamoto oysters and crab claws were delicious and fresh! I also enjoyed the warm butter cake for dessert.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

This seems to be a local favourite and I get it. It has a wonderful view of the pier, the beach and the ocean, and it has a great vibe and good food. Busy on a Saturday night, I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Unbelievable views, great happy hour, and always consistently good seafood. Must try at least once when in Santa Monica.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

i have been here many times and always enjoyed the quality and the atmosphere, simply delicious and i recommend the experience!

2  Thank RealBusinessReview