“Very good food”

Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Ma
“Very good food”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

After being on vacation for a week I was looking for a good meal. We found this little gem! I had the portabella mushroom ravioli, my daughter had the thai chicken salad, and her friend had spaghetti and meatballs. We were given some warm bread with oil before which was amazing! Our waiter was attentive enough. The atmosphere was nice and relaxing. The deserts looked amazing but we were too full. Portions were good size and prices were reasonable. I would definitely come back here if in the area again!

Santa Monica, California
“Worst Italian food ever.”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I went here with some friends on their recommendation. By far the worst attempt at Italian food, I could not eat my penne pasta. I moved it around the plate to be polite to the friends who had invited me to join them. I hate to eat my weight in bread to keep from leaving hungry. Too bad because it is in my neighborhood.

New York City, New York
“Love them”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I haven't had a complaint for any of the Louise's Trattoria's in town. Great food and a great ambience. I've been here for dine in as well as ordered delivery. Both are great and the delivery service is superb. The location on Montana is small and cozy.

Visited December 2013
Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Half wine price from Friday to Sunday. You can't pass that.”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Today I try the salmon instead of pasta and is delicious. Very goo home made pasta. The wine list is not extensive, but there always something good.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful choices”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Small, cozy restaurant. They do not take reservations. We wanted a place that was quiet and full of a variety of choices for our party of ten and it was perfect!

Visited August 2013