“You will not be disappointed”
Review of Louise's Trattoria

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food is hearty Italian, well prepared, and very reasonably priced. Some days the bottled wine (large selection) is 1/2 price, so is a bargain at $15-20. The staff is friendly and courteous.

Not a big place, and can be a bit noisy, but still a delight.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've eaten lunch at this restaurant several times in the past couple of years, and I've never walked away disappointed. I find the prices reasonable, but make sure you request the lunch menu. Service is friendly, but not only always efficient. It all depends on whom is taking your order. The one drawback is street parking only. Would I take friends there? Yes.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

After being on vacation for a week I was looking for a good meal. We found this little gem! I had the portabella mushroom ravioli, my daughter had the thai chicken salad, and her friend had spaghetti and meatballs. We were given some warm bread with oil before which was amazing! Our waiter was attentive enough. The atmosphere was nice and relaxing. The deserts looked amazing but we were too full. Portions were good size and prices were reasonable. I would definitely come back here if in the area again!

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I went here with some friends on their recommendation. By far the worst attempt at Italian food, I could not eat my penne pasta. I moved it around the plate to be polite to the friends who had invited me to join them. I hate to eat my weight in bread to keep from leaving hungry. Too bad because it is in my neighborhood.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I haven't had a complaint for any of the Louise's Trattoria's in town. Great food and a great ambience. I've been here for dine in as well as ordered delivery. Both are great and the delivery service is superb. The location on Montana is small and cozy.