“Perfect dinner place”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My family and I had a delicious dinner here, highly recommended. We didn't have a rsvp so we waited about 25 min, meanwhile we got some drinks at the nice bar, the wating was worth it !

Reviewed 10 April 2014

great vibe here. love the semi-circled cove seating arrangement. food delicious, service good. would definitely revisit

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Always outstanding. I've never had a bad bite of food from there. I'd particularly recomment the veggie burger and their house salad (I think it's called California Cobb?) The waiters undergo a rigorous training program so they provide outstanding customer service. The prices are very reasonable, for the quality of food and service received. Always a pleasure to dine there. It was one of the first restaurants I dined in when I moved to LA in 2004 and I always look forward to my annual visit to Hillstone (formerly Houston's).

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Eating out in Santa Monica on a Monday night in April was difficult, most of the restaurants were empty and there weren't many people around. We hit upon the Hillstone, it was busy and had a great atmosphere.

Service was excellent, Ribeye steak cooked to perfection, Rotisserie Chicken so juicy, no room for dessert though.

Will be going back.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Visited as a family on Friday 14th March, very good menu with many interesting and varied choices. My teenagers voted the ribs as the best ever and the vegetarian entree I had was excellent.

1  Thank Peter L