“Just good breakfast food...all day”
Review of Omelette Parlor - CLOSED

Omelette Parlor
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Another family favorite. When we want to share a typical
american breakfast, this is where we go. Plus, we can walk around the neighborhood and walk to the beach from there too!

Reviewed 8 March 2013

If you like a big, delicious breakfast, this is the place. All kinds of omelets, breakfast burritos, pancakes, etc. Definitely have the fresh-squeezed orange juice, your whole day will go better. There is outdoor seating on the back patio. Just thinking about this place makes me hungry.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Stopped in for breakfast on out last morning in SM after a walk on the beach. I had the Butterscotch and Nut buttermilk pancakes. They were excellent, moist and tasty. The bacon was thick cut and freshly cooked, not sitting on a grilltop for the morning.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I got a BBQ chicken omelette here recently, and, I gotta tell ya, it was divine. Tangy chicken covered in scrambled egg and jack cheese, I loved it. I also like their lattes, and the outdoor back patio is very pleasant to dine in. This is a restaurant you should check out.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I love little restos and this is just one of them. They have an indoor and outdoor dining area, take your pick. During our visit, we decided al fresco for brunch.
Burger plates are oh so generous in serving! Meant to be shared if you are a petite like me. I also love their salads.
Staff are generally friendly, not snotty.
Metered parking available along the street.